Thinking about the goals, I suddenly seemed to have hundreds of things I wanted to do and finish, which was fine but not realistic. I have picked a few, and put them into a couple of categories. Hopefully this will make it a bit more manageable (and allow for other projects to sneak in).
So, here they are:
- Beauty and the Beast cross-stitch
- Baby quilt for work colleagues (by February)
- Crochet doll and dress-up clothes
- How to embroider
- How to English Paper Piece
Would Like to Work On:
- Beauty and the Beast material
- Mug Rugs
This feels very manageable - watch this space!