Tuesday, 11 April 2017

I Couldn't Help Myself

So in a month that I have decided to use to finish projects, I managed to buy more material! (bet you're not surprised!)


It is some gorgeous pirate material that I have seen the past couple of months. I bought these fat quarters from The Little Fabric Stall in the Cambridge market; the advantage/disadvantage of nipping to town in the holidays, as she isn't there at weekends! And this material does have an intended use!

I was also tempted by this gorgeous purse from Podarok (another independent shop). It sort of fits into the sewing theme. It also has a matching bag...


Sewing has been a little more on hold the past few days, as I have been doing revision school (I have one more day) and I made another attempt at a driving test - my final attempt as I actually managed to pass this time! Now I'll be able to get to more and more material shops and crafting events - or will be less limited by what I can carry....tee hee!

6 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love that pirate fabric! And just the cutest little purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of hoping I have some scraps left over that I can use! x

      Delete
  2. Love the pirate fabrics - and it would be hard to resist. Well done on getting your licence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad I have an excuse to buy them - been eyeing them up for ages! Thank you! x

      Delete
  3. Is there anything more enjoyable than to spend some time in a fabric or crafting or stitching shop??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't think so - and I managed to get my fill of them this holiday, which is nice! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!