Wednesday, 1 March 2017

FnwF sign up

I can't believe it's that time already! Friday night with friends is this Friday evening - you can sign up here (fingers crossed my ability to link works!)

It may come as no surprise that I'm planning on working on my mega cross-stitch! Although I am tempted to start working on a gift for someone, but I'll see what I feel like doing on Friday.

In terms of my cross-stitch, I completed two more colours this weekend. I think, anyway; I keep finding the odd stitch of other colours that I have missed so therefore aren't finished. But I'm getting there!

Have a good couple of days, and enjoy FnwF!





10 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely project. Good luck with FnwF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great progress on your giant project. Enjoy stitching on it this Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's really coming along now! x

      Delete
  3. Such lovely work Bethan,i will be joining you Friday night,hope you get done what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you had a successful Fnwf x

      Delete
  4. Lovely stitching update.
    Have fun with FNWF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - hope you did too! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!