Thursday, 2 February 2017

Long Time, Odd Jobs

I realised today that I haven't blogged for over a month. Been a little busy back in work (usual story - about to do some late night marking once I've blogged)!

Not really focused in on one crafting activity recently, but may have a quilt project in the works!

So for the month of January, I manage to make a set of trouser legs (only one pictured) for the crochet doll I am very slowly working on.



I also made a very little dent in the progress of my Beauty and the Beast cross-stitch; back to working on a shade of green. It's a lovely dark colour, but difficult to differentiate from another shade of green that I've already sewn.



Not crafting, but I'm also enjoying this book about Queen Victoria. Learning lots about her reign and that period of history. One of many lovely books I received for Christmas - may do a post about each one as I finish them.



Also been trying to improve my attendance at the gym. I really enjoy a couple of particular classes, but don't always get there. But my new gym gear should hopefully be an incentive to go (it worked yesterday!)



Sorry it's not very exciting today. I've signed up for FnWF, so hopefully will have a little more to post this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. All progress no mater how small is good progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true - just frustratingly slow at times

      Delete
  2. ooh, good to see you posting again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Shall try and keep it going a little more consistently

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!