Thursday, 9 February 2017

An Active Week

So this week, as the title of the post suggests, has been active in different ways!

I started out with Friday Night With Friends. This went into Saturday day time. I forgot to take in progress photos, but I spent the whole time working on my Disney cross-stitch. I did take a full shot of how it's looking so far. Hoping that it will be finished by this time next year, but we will see!



Saturday evening, we made our way from Cambridge to Nottingham with a couple of friends. When I lived there, myself and Darren got hooked watching the GMB Nottingham Panthers play ice hockey - and then we got our friends hooked when we moved to Cambridge! We saw them play the Cardiff Devils; Panthers lost in the end but it was a great time! Not so sure about their inflatable entrance tunnel that got brought out again at the end!...
                                                                               


This week also saw me getting myself active! I have been going to the gym on and off for a few months, but never go regularly enough - maybe once a week but not always then. Going home to be cosy always seems more appealing! This past few weeks I have managed to go twice consistently, and decided to treat myself to some gym clothing (I have been wearing some of my sister's old stuff and had never bought anything else). This seems to have spurred me on - I have gone to the gym 3 times this week, even when I felt tired and could have had an early afternoon at home (by early, be finished in work by 4 rather than close to 6). Proud of myself, and decided it was time to take a 'start' photo to motivate myself to keep going. Fingers crossed!

                                                                                            



12 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your cross stitch....
    Good on you for going to the gym... keep it up ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really inspired to keep both the gym and cross stitch going now x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful progress on your Disney piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Loving it again at the moment x

      Delete
  3. Lovely little crosses on your Disney project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...it's a very small cross stitch count. Lovely but hard work at times x

      Delete
  4. The pink leggings look great! Nice to see the cross stitch coming along since the last time I saw it!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to bring it Thursday and we'll reinstate crafting club! Loving my legging choice x

      Delete
  5. That cross stitch looks amazing. Love those hot pink shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They do make dark evenings more fun!

      Delete
  6. Thats a very detailed cross stitch - good luck with the motivation thing - that is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - may blog a little about it because then I'm held to it a little more!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!