Wednesday, 28 December 2016

A Lap Quilt Finish

Sorry to have not posted for a while - work got very busy in the run up to Christmas (exams to mark, reports to write, Christmas dinner for the kids to organise). However, even though work reduced my blogging, I still kept crafting!



My Hallowe'en themed lap quilt was finished with a week or so to spare before Christmas. I am really chuffed with how it worked out. I decided to go away from my usual quilting technique of stitch-in-the-ditch and did quilt lines either side of the sewn lines. The only issue was, there were a heck of a lot of ends to tuck in afterwards! It drove me slightly bonkers!!




Sister-in-law seems pleased with it, and it still successfully glows. All is good!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know all about the last days of school before the holidays start - lots and lots to do to get everything done. But now you can relax.
    This Halloween quilt is just awesome, great job!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have been having a lovely time relaxing so far. Thank you too for visiting my blog. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!