One of the things we have decided to do is make our table names, which will double up as bookmarks - so will be our wedding favours. Initially, I was going to do a personalised image per person (e.g. my other half likes baseball, so I'd've sewn a ball and bat). This seemed very time consuming, especially as you would have to wait for people to reply! Also, I thought I would have a lot less space available to sew than it turns out I do!
|The first attempt|
Overall, I'm pretty pleased with how they have turned out. It is unusual that I have managed to design something and it comes out well - I usually rely on other peoples patterns!
One down, 69 to go. 11 months and counting!
|The finished product|