Thursday, 17 April 2014

The Results of FNSI (only a month late!)

So almost a month afterwards, I am finally posting my efforts from the Friday Night Sew-In. I've been working on some mittens for my friend, and managed to finish one mitten (by adding the thumb), and crochet most of another one. Since then, I have also added the buttons, and sent them to her. She appears to be quite pleased with them. The only downside is they are slightly too big; but I think that's because I was using slightly chunkier wool than I should have! Ah well!
Here they are:

3 comments:

  1. Still can't believe you crocheted (that word looks very wrong) those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newbie popping in from FNSI, I have tried learning to crochet hmmmmmm all I have managed is casting on LOL oh well I have taken up quilting instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look very cosy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and leave a message. I will always aim to reply to comments, but can be a little slow. Visit again soon!